Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: top 10 current NFL qb's?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    I laughed when I read what you said about Brady
    Brady is a beast!


    i believe we all laughed when you put collins in the top 10

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    i believe we all laughed when you put collins in the top 10
    and when did i ever put Collins in the top ten?
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    Here is the real top ten...


    1. Manning ( I hate the man but Brady missed a full year, so there ya go )
    2. Brady ( He would be my 1 if he didn't miss last year )
    3. Drew Brees ( man puts up crazy numbers every year )
    4. Big Ben ( man already has two rings, enough said )
    5. Kurt Warner ( man can still play )
    6. McNabb ( He is Philly )
    7. Palmer ( I would put him much higher on this list if can remain healthy )
    8. Rivers ( man plays with a lot of fire, he's better then most )
    9. Eli ( I don't think hes as talented as the others on the list but he has a ring )
    10. Kerry Collins ( this could be the homer in me, be he does enough for Tennessee to win )
    here
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    and when did i ever put Collins in the top ten?


    Quote Originally Posted by Xknight52 View Post
    Here is the real top ten...


    1. Manning ( I hate the man but Brady missed a full year, so there ya go )
    2. Brady ( He would be my 1 if he didn't miss last year )
    3. Drew Brees ( man puts up crazy numbers every year )
    4. Big Ben ( man already has two rings, enough said )
    5. Kurt Warner ( man can still play )
    6. McNabb ( He is Philly )
    7. Palmer ( I would put him much higher on this list if can remain healthy )
    8. Rivers ( man plays with a lot of fire, he's better then most )
    9. Eli ( I don't think hes as talented as the others on the list but he has a ring )
    10. Kerry Collins ( this could be the homer in me, be he does enough for Tennessee to win )

    unless my eyes deceive me, #10 is collins

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    how do you double quote like that?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    just a little copy and paste

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    Ugh I guess I did lol....


    Well I'd keep him there to.... He I can't think of anyone I'd rather put in the 10 spot
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    screw top 10......ill break down the whole league
    brees
    brady

    peyton




    everyone else not named kyle orton






    kyle orton
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: top 10 current NFL qb's?

    haha i bet everyone with Cutler on their list drops him off now lol

    and no way is Big Ben any higher than #4.

    He is simply not as good as Brees, Manning, or Brady.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •